Let’s play a game! Take a look at the quotes below and try to guess who said them: Taylor Swift or Katharine Hepburn’s character in “Bringing Up Baby,” Susan Vance, who was probably certifiably insane.
1. There is a leopard on your roof and it’s my leopard and I have to get it and to get it I have to sing.
2. I won’t leave you, David! I love you!
3. Love always ends differently and it always begins differently – especially with me.
4. What would you say about a man who follows a girl around… and then when she talks to him, he fights with her?
5. There are no rules when it comes to love.
6. I’m not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I’m the girl who rarely has a boyfriend.
7. I approach love differently now that I know it’s hard for it to work out.
8. I know that I’m gonna marry him. He doesn’t know it but I am.
9. … I was trying to keep you near me, and I just did anything that came into my head.